Compare prices on American Cruise Lines ship Queen of the Mississippi itineraries. We list here the riverboat’s complete schedule of all departures and ports arrivals with indicative USA river cruise fares per person. At page bottom is the Queen of the Mississippi current position tracker.
The paddlewheeler Queen of the Mississippi riverboat cruises on Ohio and Mississippi rivers departing from New Orleans, Memphis, Saint Louis and Cincinnati.
Queen of the Mississippi riverboat
Owned by the USA’s most famous American Cruise Lines, Queen of the Mississippi is an overnight big river cruise ship, built in 2012 in Salisbury, Maryland by the USA company Chesapeake Shipbuilding.
The Mississippi ship offers overnight river travel deals within continental United States. This big-sized river ship gives new standards to the America’s most iconic river. The framework of modern cruising technology is beneath gleaming woodwork and ensures guests spend a most comfortable vacation.
The riverboat accommodates 150 passengers in 77 staterooms, 65 of which have private balconies. The staterooms feature a private bath, window, interior entrance and Wi-Fi. Queen of the Mississippi boasts the most spacious staterooms in river cruising industry with more space per guest than the other river boats. An all-American crew provides carefully personalized service.
The vessel’s sister by design is Queen of the West (cruising on Snake and Columbia rivers in the Northwest USA). Both ships have stern-mounted paddlewheel (20-ton). It is driven by a hydraulic motor, powered by diesel engines. The ships are easily navigated by a couple of Z-drive units providing more maneuverability and higher cruising speed than typical riverboats.
Queen of the Mississippi ship
|Year built||2012||MMSI number
Flag State (registered in)
Gross tonnage weight
295 ft (90 m)
Owner and Operator
|Chesapeake Shipbuilding (Maryland, USA)
American Cruise Lines
For detailed review of the facilities and onboard activities follow the Queen of the Mississippi deck plan review link below.
- Queen of the Mississippi deck plans (layouts, ship review, cabins plans and information)
- official website page.
Queen of the Mississippi river cruise prices are per person (USD) and based on double occupancy. These are only indicative American Cruise Lines riverboat rates. They might be different when you book your USA river cruise deals, influenced by travel agency promotions, special offers and discounts, group travel booking or last-minute deals rates.
Queen of the Mississippi cruises offer 7-night itineraries on Mississippi and Ohio rivers with departures from the ports of New Orleans LA, Memphis TN, Nashville TN and St Louis MO.
- (Mississippi cruises) round-trip from New Orleans, from Memphis to Nashville TN (Tennessee)
from Nashville to St Louis, and from Nashville to Memphis
- (Mississippi and Ohio cruises) from Memphis to St Louis, and the reverse from St Louis to Memphis, also from St. Louis to Cincinnati
- (Lower Mississippi) from New Orleans to Memphis, and the reverse from Memphis to New Orleans
- (Upper Mississippi) from St Louis to St Paul.
Some of the American Cruise Lines riverboat deals are on themed voyages. Among those themes are “Food and Wine”, “Fall Foliage”, “American Civil War”, “Music”, “Savories of the South”, “Mark Twain Tribute”, the Holiday themed sailings for Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year. Follows the list of the boat’s USA departure ports:
- New Orleans LA (Louisiana)
- Memphis TN (Tennessee)
- St Louis MO (Missouri)
- St Paul MN (Minnesota)
- Cincinnati OH (Ohio).
USA river cruise ports of call
The list of visited states and ports of call (counties) along the Queen of the Mississippi itinerary routes includes:
- Louisiana – Oak Alley (Vacherie), St Francisville (West Feliciana Parish), Baton Rouge (state’s capital), Houmas (Burnside)
- Mississippi – Natchez (Adams County), Vicksburg (County)
- Kentucky – Columbus (Hickman County), Paducah (McCracken County), Louisville (Louisville-Jefferson County), Henderson (County), Maysville (Mason County)
- Missouri – Cape Girardeau (County), Hannibal (Marion-Ralls)
- Illinois – Chester (Randolph County), Cave-in-Rock (Hardin County)
- Indiana – Madison (Jefferson County)
- Iowa – Davenport (Scott County), Dubuque (County)
- Wisconsin – La Crosse (County)
- Minnesota – Red Wing
- Ohio – Portsmouth, Gallipolis, Marietta
- Tennessee – Dover, Clarksville, Nashville
- West Virginia – Point Pleasant, Wheeling
- Pennsylvania – Pittsburgh.
See where is the Queen of the Mississippi ship today and now!
If you lose the Queen of the Mississippi location – simply reload the page. The AIS data for American Cruise Lines ship Queen of the Mississippi current location is from VesselFinder (ship tracking site).